Hi Everyone.... I have decided to go private. Please keep this as your link on your blog, and I will continue to update this blog, when I have updated my private one.
If you didn't already give me your e-mail to be added to my private blog, please leave a comment, or e-mail me at carlycrosland@gmail.com.
Thanks!
UMI In North Carolina!
5 months ago

6 comments:
add us! whitney.galbraith@gmail.com
Hey Carly I dunno if I automatically can go to your private blog because I am your friend but if not here is my email brandibalderston@gmail.com Thanks!!
I would love to keep up with your cute family!
heatheralyssa@gmail.com
I'd love to keep reading!
bray27@live.com
Beki (Franco) Raymond
i want an invite carly!!! mariagertsch@gmail.com you're little fam is super cute...
I loved stoppin' in to see whats new with your adorable family! We would be thrilled to continue to do so! :) Our email is cassidy.wood@imail.org
Post a Comment